- All communication is sent via email; please keep a current address on file
- Parents and dancers are responsible for reading all newsletters, memos, and etc.
- In between classes is not an appropriate time to discuss issues, please email to set up a meeting with Hayley
- Individual and group publicity photos and videos are taken from time to time. I hereby grant permission for myself and my childs likeness to be used in publicity or advertising
Recreational Season and Fees - Competitive Please See Team Page for this information
- Commitment to classes runs September- June 1st 2019
- There are 34 weeks of classes in our recreational calendar.
- Each hour long class is $350 for the year 45 minute classes are $280 . This fee is payable in three terms due on September 1st, December 1st and March 1st and Year End Recital Costume Fees Due March 1st- Invoices are emailed one month in advance and payment can be made with Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash.
- Any with drawls from classes must be done after the second week of classes to ensure a positive change can be made before leaving the class. Please make Hayley aware of any issues ASAP.
- Any withdrawls after the first month are subject to a half terms withdrawl fees. Please understand we don't allow new registration part way through the year so we are losing your spot by doing so.
All Classes: Hair must be tied back, no chewing gum, no denim, minimal jewelry (getting accidentally hit in the face with a watch hurts!)
Ballet: Body Suit, tights (not leggings), ballet slippers, ballet skirts are optional, Ballet Bun
Jazz: Dancewear, bare feet or jazz shoes
Tap: Dancewear, tap shoes
Hip Hop: Clean indoor sneakers, comfortable stretch attire
Pre-Dance and Hip Hop Tots: Comfortable attire, bare feet
Parent Code of Ethics
- All dance families staff are to be treated with respect The studio waiting room should be a positive, stress free environment. Any rude or malicious communication whether via email, phone or in person will not be tolerated. We want to ensure all questions, concerns, and suggestions are properly addressed and would be happy to discuss all issues in a calm respectful manner.